Going laundry-free allows you to save time, labor and loss due to damaged or disappearing linens. By cutting out half the operational steps involved, you can redeploy staff and resources—and be a rockstar for bringing innovative solutions to your Conferences, Events or Orientations team.
Quality is more than just threadcount. It’s the assurance that sheets are consistently clean and new for every guest. Beantown Bedding® is remarkably soft and was preferred by two out of three users in independent testing. Differentiating your conference housing may even help you attract new events.
Beantown Bedding® is a first in sustainable disposables. Made from plants with an eco-award winning fiber (TENCEL™), it's USDA certified 100% biobased and saves water, energy and carbon emissions by not laundering. Discard guilt-free because it's completely compostable!
Simplify Your Summer Programs
Why are so many colleges turning to Beantown Bedding® for their summer programs? Because it's as easy as 1-2-3!
1. Welcome your guests with a Grab 'n Go package of brand new sheets.
2. When guests leave, these sheets can go straight into a compost bin instead of the laundry.
3. Your composter can pick up the used sheets, along with campus food scraps, and turn them right back into dirt.
Case Study: University of Virginia
Nothing to Sort, Inspect or Return
Take back your time! No more counting, sorting or bundling, or waiting for deliveries and pickups. These eco-friendly disposable sheets are convenient, comfortable and compostable—and incredibly soft!
- ✓ Speed up turnover for orientations, camps and events
- ✓ Stock up for peaks in demand or housing emergencies
✓ Save time and retask staff
Easier Conferences & Events
- • Dedicated Account Manager
- • Easy to Get Started
- • No Contract Necessary
- • Customized Product, Packaging and Delivery Options
- • Competitive Bid Processes Accepted
- • Serving Small Businesses and Major Institutions across the US
- • Diversity Supplier as a Woman Owned Business